Monday, July 17, 2017

Another Sunday

Another Sunday at the Apt with Dad.

Dad and I picked up Susan after church and went to Lakewood Barbecue for lunch. They really do a nice job on their brisket, true Texas Meat Candy. Dad really enjoyed not standing in line to order and eating off a plate rather than wrapping paper. Blackberry cobbler was state of the art!

We spent the afternoon documenting all the furniture in the apartment. Photos and measurements. I will try to get everything into a document that is sharable. Then we can see what will fit and what won't.

The room he chose is the one with the round window. It is the least expensive, but not the smallest of the rooms we saw. I'm going to pick him up in an hour then we have the meeting with Cecelia at the Forum presumably to close the deal.

That's it for now!

No, no one's called the movers. I did find the brochure!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to make lots of phone calls tomorrow. I'll post what I find out.

    I have a lunch date Thursday with the archivist from church.

    ReplyDelete