Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Some questions from Mary

I have some questions: Mother told me the reason Daddy didn't do any rehab work over the weekend is because he experienced some chest pain on Friday when he was working out. he needed a doctor's order to begin again, and that didn't come through until yesterday afternoon. she says he's frustrated and getting depressed. I guess there's another doc on the case who's been in China and there have been some communication problems with him?

Also, she said she got up and about and went to the gym today. Yay!
She also said she put in a call to Tammi at that Senior Services outfit. She wants someone to come at least one day a week. Mother had not yet received a call back, and she wanted to start asap. Stupidly, I can't find that contact number. Can you send it to me or follow up with Tammi?

No comments:

Post a Comment