Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday: And We're Off!!

Actually kind of a Wednesday report.

Mom said the help yesterday was great. Many things were accomplished to make things ready for Dad.

I asked her to think twice about driving herself today. Good possibility that she'll be a lot more tired than she thinks after her appointment. She did reconsider. I'm driving her there and picking her up, but did agree not to wait there.

So that's the plan.

I did NOT talk to her last night and get the Committee Conference Report.

1 comment:

  1. Great, Dave. I know how important her sense of independence is, but I'm glad you're driving. You know, she would hate to let one of us do something like this alone ;-)
    And I'm so glad the help worked out! I talked to Mother yesterday for our regular Wednesday chat and she was in great spirits.
    Do you have any idea what this treatment schedule will be like?

    ReplyDelete