Tuesday, August 7, 2012

... and this from Betsy

David Waddington <dwwaddington@gmail.com> to egouvernayre@yahoo.com

Hi Betsy,
 
I finally got your email address from Mom and wanted to keep you up to date with her health. She has been diagnosed with new cancer in her lung and it's seems to be in an aggressive mode. In her current state of health, options are somewhat limited, so she is going to " focus on quality rather than length of life." Last summer I started a blog which Mary and Helen and I use to keep each and anyone who is interested, up to date on the latest developments. Please feel free to bookmark it if you so desire. Comments are unrestricted if you wish to join in the discussion.
 
Here's the link:  Don and Polly Medical Log
 
Her state of mind is good. The last few months have been tough and I think she's relieved to know what's been causing the decline.
 
Love to all,
 
David
Elizabeth Gouvernayre <egouvernayre@yahoo.com> to David Waddington <dwwaddington@gmail.com>

Dear David,
 
Thanks for letting me know and I am so sorry to hear about Aunt Polly's health.  She is such a wonderful person and it hurts me to know she is grappling with such an aggressive enemy.  I will join your blog and "talk" when I can.
Tim and I are leaving for Denver Thursday, 8/9 and coming back 8/19.  I got such a nice letter from Aunt Polly just this week, so I will give her a call tonight.
Thinking of all of you,Love, Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment